Tuesday 21 August 2018

TESTIMONI VIVIX : HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

TESTIMONI VIVIX : HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE

I have high blood pressure that is controlled by a diuretic and beta blocker combination. Usually even with medication, my systolic ranges between 129-138 and my diastolic between 75-83 and my pulse would range anywhere from 80-91 (rarely dropping below 80).

After five days on Vivix, my blood pressure was 111/69 and pulse 59. The only thing different that I have been doing prior to this low reading is Vivix.

The past few days my BP seems to be consistently around 122/73 and pulse 70. That's pretty pleasing to me. I hope to eventually be able to come off all medications.

I have not been on any other medications nor changed my diet any and my exercise level is still around 7500 steps a day, with some light resistance workouts with 5 lb. weights.

Overall, I have more energy and am better able to concentrate. I recommend taking Vivix in the morning so you can get the benefit of more energy throughout the day.

~Genia Powell~

No comments:

Post a Comment

BUKIT GASING FAMILY HIKING TRAIL

 BUKIT GASING FAMILY HIKING TRAIL.  31 OGOS 2020, kami sekeluarga mendaki ke Hutan Pendidikan Bukit Gasing, Petaling Jaya.  Sementelah anak-...